The beauty in life is that we always have options. But the question is are you prepared? Are you prepared for life’s obstacles, blessings and advancement? Are you ready to move to the next level or are you okay with being content?
Being better prepared throughout life is a beautiful thing. It makes you more resilient, more aware of who you are and more empathetic towards others. When you’re prepared you’re the leader and not the follower, the victor and not the victim and an inspiration for others!
I’m sure you may be asking how can I prepare myself for the unknown? Here are a few tips that I’ve implemented over the years to help me stay ready.
1. Educate: Try to learn something new everyday. You never know when that knowledge will come in handy. Knowledge is power and power helps you overcome obstacles!
2. Relax: Relax your mind and allow your energy to flow. Take deep breaths in and out for about 10 minutes at the start or end of your workday. Shake off all the stress and leave it at work or home. When your mind is free; you’re free. When you’re free; you’re prepared!
3. Believe: Don’t allow yourself to go into a situation with doubt. Doubt will make you afraid and keep you unprepared for any and everything. Believe you can and you will be ready for anything that comes your way. You got this!
4. Determination: Don’t give up when something unfamiliar comes your way. Try to tackle the situation and if at first you don’t succeed; try again. Determination is the key to success!
5. Be Open: Don’t be afraid of change. Change can be a good thing if you embrace it. You don’t have to prepare for change just find a way to embrace it and make it work in your favor. When you are open to change or newness, you are open to learning and advancing!
6. Be Resourceful: If you don’t have the answer find someone who does. Surround yourself with people who can and want to help you. Your resources can improve the odds!
7. Pray: Prayer will get you through it and it always works! If you don’t pray, meditate. God is my source for everything! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Philippians 4:13
No one can be totally prepared for the unknown and the unexpected but you can feel more confident when and if a situation should arise. You are more resilient and ready for the next thing. You are stronger, wiser and more courageous. You’re ready!
Today, I am taking steps to try and prepare for the unknown, the unexpected and the difficult times. I will adapt and adjust to the situation with a positive outlook. I will expect a great outcome. And I will be ready to share my experiences and stories with others to lead, inspire and claim victory! I will lay the groundwork for my future and wellbeing! What about you?Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2016 Beauty School ScArlet