Are you on a beauty budget? Do you need to find ways to keep up with your beauty routine without paying those high prices? If the answer is yes, keep reading! I’m going to share some secret and not so secret beauty saving tips!
1. Get a Free Mani: Thanks to one of my BFF’s who’s a frugalista…she told me about one of the many times she has gotten a free mani courtesy of Sephora! Yep, that’s right…she goes over to the nail polish bar with her mani tools and uses their polish and remover, polishes all ten fingers and waits for them to dry as she walks around. GENIUS!
2. Try Before You Buy: You are looking for a new cleanser, mask and moisturizer but you are on a budget and can only afford one. Get some little samples from Sephora to try before you buy. Now, I must warn you that they will not last super long but they may last until the next paycheck. SCORE!
3. Get a Free Makeover: Yes, free! Sephora has beauty brand reps inside the store and they are there to offer makeovers and sell products. Well, the secret is: they don’t charge you for the makeover; they get paid regardless and get credit for the number of products they sell (unless it’s a major event). A Sephora rep will charge you a sitting fee, which goes towards your purchase unless you are looking for something simple like a foundation match. YAASS!
4. Get Spa Services for Next to Nothing: Schedule a service at a beauty school. They offer services for half the price or less than a spa and the students need the practice. They are cleaner and safer than some of the corner nail salons because they have to teach the students to practice safe hygiene standards. So go get your spa on for $10 -$20! CHACHING!
5. Get Free Products: Join the Sephora VIB Club (it’s free to join) and receive free sample size products for every 100 or 500 points. You can also get a little sample package of products on your birthday! YAY!
6. Enter a Beauty Giveaway: Some beauty blogs host giveaways but shefinds.com and beautystat.com usually offer a weekly giveaway. Or you can also follow your favorite brand on FB or IG for beauty contest and giveaways! WINNING!
So there you have it…my tips to get free or low cost beauty services or products! Do you have a fave? What are you going to try first? If you have one to share that I may have missed, comment below! Happy Saving! MUAHClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Beauty School ScArlet