With 4 days left of holiday shopping here are a few things you need to buy as stocking stuffers! This is a gift giving guide of beauty from the inside out!
- My new book, “#ImBeautyInspired A Keepsake Journal of Original Beauty Quotes & Affirmations!” 🙂 Yes, it’s a shameless plug but I think it will make an awesome gift. It’s filled with inspiration to empower young girls and women to embrace their inner beauty. Available on amazon.com for $12.99 paperback and $3.99 Kindle edition.
- Beauty Blender Sponge: I have been using this product for over 2 years and this sponge is better than any makeup brush I have ever tried. It gives a fabulously flawless finish. It’s a great gift to give for the makeup savvy girl in your life. Available at Sephora for $19.95 for the original sponge.
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Makeup Remover: I have fallen head over heels over the past year for Bobbi Brown makeup and Soothing Cleanser Oil! The entire makeup line is just gorg and natural looking. If you want a makeup that will give you a non-makeup look…this is it. Available at Macy’s prices range from $20 and up. If you’re in Chicago, go to the State Street location and ask for Viola.
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer and Secret Brightening Powder: These two products have saved me from looking a hot tired mess. It covers and gives life to my dark circles. I can’t live without these two. Available at Sephora for $24 each.
- Origins Skincare: Too many products for me to name but here are a list of my faves… GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream – brightens the eye area, $30 at Sephora. GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer – feels great and offers the perfect amount of moisture, $26.50 at Sephora. High Potency Night-A-Mins Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream – calms and relaxes my skin before bed, $41 at Sephora. Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – Offers the perfect amount of balance on my skin, $21.50 at Sephora.
- Caudalie Deep Cleansing Exfoliator: It removes all the dead skin and leaves my skin extra soft and smooth feeling like silk. Available at Sephora for $35.
- LVX Nail Polish: This product will be on my list every year, as I have not found a better brand than this. The polish last up to 6 or 7 days without chipping or peeling. Available on shoplvx.com for $16.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil and Opaque Liquid Lipstick: The brow genius and the long lasting lippie are a match made in beauty heaven! Without the brow genius…my brows would not exist and without the liquid lipstick…I would spend all day reapplying my lipstick (and that’s no bueno)! Available at Sephora for $32 (brow) and $28 (lips).
- Eden Body Works Hair Care: This brand of products keep my tresses looking healthy and just fly! A few of my faves: Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo to remove the buildup and detox my hair. Coconut Shea Styling Elixir offers heat protection from heat styling. Coconut Shea Oil strengthens and adds shine without buildup. Available at endenbodyworks.com for $8.99 each.
- Green Smoothies: These are healthy treats full of fruits, veggies, vitamins and all sorts of goodness. They help to nourish the body, give great energy and boost beauty from the inside out! I love the book, “10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse” by JJ Smith available on amazon.com for $9.59 paperback and $2.99 kindle edition.
Happy Holidays and Happy Shopping! Enjoy your beauty purchases from the inside out!Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Beauty School ScArlet